As Cloud Computing becomes main stream the IT industry is seeing a myriad of new vendors' and solutions. Each vendor has a definition of what cloud computing is that matches their products and solutions. From private, public, and hybrid clouds consultants understand the key characteristics of the different cloud computing deployment options along with each option's benefits and challenges. Each deployment option requires IT organizations to adjust current working processes along with established technologies. Our consultants can show you the steps necessary to move to each cloud deployment option.
What is cloud computing?
Our definition of cloud computing is enabling customers to access IT services from the cloud without any infrastructure, investment, or any services deployed in-house. Cloud Computing Consultants takes complex services and makes them consumable to small and medium businesses by developing a multi-tenant platform and productising through abstraction a complete array of IT and communications services.
Benefits of cloud computing
- No or minimum IT investment
- 50% Cheaper than Traditional IT
- Complete end-to-end management (with Channel)
- Access anywhere
- Backup and DR enabled instantly
- No on-premise hassles
- Continually updated (no refreshes)
- Low predictable cost per User per Month
- Built for High Availability with SLAs
- Scalable from 0-1000-0 in 60 seconds
Cloud Computing Consultants platform can deliver all manner of IT services from data centers as opposed to traditional on-premise. Desktop Computing (Hosted Virtual Desktop)
- Software as a Service
- Email and Communications
- Virtual Machine Infrastructure
- Phone and VOIP
- Cloud Storage
- Fileserver & Collaboration